Consumer cancellation rights
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor part of their professional activity.
Your right to cancel
You have the right to cancel a contract within fourteen days without providing reasons.
Your 14-day cancellation period runs fom the day
- on which you or a designated Third Party other than the Carrier has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods with a single order and the goods have been delivered in a single shipment;
- on which you or a designated Third Party other than the Carrier has taken possession of the last delivery, if you have ordered several goods with a single order but these were delivered separately;
- on which you or a designated Third Party other than the Carrier has taken possession of the last partial delivery or the last item, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several shipments or parts; or
- on which you or a designated Third Party other than the Carrier took possession of the first delivery, if you have entered into a contract for the regular shipment of goods over a specified time.
In order to exercise your cancellation rights you must notify us (cutall GmbH & Co. KG, Steinhof 10, 40699 Erkrath, Germany, phone: +49 211 280 719 0, e-mail: email@example.com, fax: +49 211 280 719 19) in a univocal statement (cf. a letter send by mail, an e-mail or fax) about your decision to withdraw from your contract. You can use the Cancellation Template provided below, but are not obliged to do so
For observing the cancellation period it it enough to dispatch your note of cancellation before the end of the period.
Consequences of cancellation
Once a contract is cancelled we must immediately refund all payments we have received from you including delivery charges (but not the extra cost arising from your chosing a different shipment method over the standard delivery offered by us), i.e. no later than fourteen days from the date we received your note of cancellation. Our refund will use the same means of payment that you chose in the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. In no event will we ask a fee for paying you back.
We may however refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back at our site or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You are obliged to send back or hand over the goods immediately, in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you have notified us of your cancellation. To observe this period simply dispatch the goods within the fourteen days
We shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
You shall be held liable for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss clearly arises from handling the goods for other purposes than testing their condition, properties and functionality.
If you whish to cancel your contract please fill out this form and send it to us, addressing it to:
cutall GmbH & Co. KG, Steinhof 10, 40699 Erkrath, Germany, phone: +49 211 280 719 0, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +49 211 280 719 19)
– I/we* hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us* for the purchase of the following goods/the provision of the following service.*
– Ordered on/received on*
– Signature(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
*Delete what’s inapplicable.